Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, September 16, 2005

I want you to take all that disgust, anger, and all of those hateful feelings welling up inside; wad them up into a ball, then SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!

That's right, you ingrates. You're bitching and bitching about Bush, and all these tax dollars that are coming your way. Meanwhile, I get stuck with the bill for your $5,000 US Government gift while your sorry ass sits in a shelter while someone else does the rebuilding.

You bitch and complain about the loss of your stuff? TOUGH, you survived. Life sometimes doesn't work out the way you want it to. You're more fortunate than someone living in Cambodia.

You bitch and moan about the loss of your job and want government help? Then here's a novel idea. How about you help your own self and turn despair into opportunity. If that's too much of a challenge, then pick up a shovel and get your ass to New Orleans. This country was built on the backs of strong men and women, and I'm sure they're turning in their graves knowing people in this country can sit on their rears, collect government checks, and be ungrateful about it.

A Confederacy of Dunces.

And I know you littlebrains™ are saying to get rid of the tax cut. Well, let me show you just how much I am taxed already:

Federal Income Tax: 28.00%
California State Tax: 9.3%
CADTE California Disability EM: 1.08%
FICA-HI (Medicare): 1.45%
FICA-OAS (Social Security): 6.20%
TOTAL: 46.03%


And here in lovely San Diego, I pay 7.75% sales taxes. That's right. 53.78% of my income off into the great abyss, with some going to illegal immigrants and welfare whores. Still bitching? Well, in the spirit of your lovely bumper stickers...


I give you...

TAX LIBERALS

There. I said it.

...and in other news, Cindy Sheehan, Prozac poster-woman, continues to show just how much of a lunatic she really is:
"...I don't care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don't care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don't care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don't fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest."
Uh-huh. Yeah...Okay space lady! I love you! buh-bye!

Wonder if the news groups will pick this story up anytime soon. Probably not. *Sigh*