Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I know what girls like. / Girls like, / Girls like me.

I make them want me
I like to tease them
And they want to touch me
I never let them

I've updated my Wishlist. Open my profile by clicking on my name on the left side where SixHertz has allowed the unkymoods to fall into severe disrepair, click on "Wishlist".

Should you be in need of a Civil Engineer Filipino Man-Toy and 1) are an unmarried female, 2) are current or former USAF, 3) listen to the Don and Mike Show and 4) look good in boots and glasses, please to be considering buying my love and affection through a gift.

I'd like to start my webcam-whoring soon, but even money 7 to win 6 that the Minitrue will strike down with Great Vengeance and Furious Anger. Perhaps because he has the monopoly on whoring oneself out on the SHoP?

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- Giants Magic Number at 24, with 17 left to play. Lookin' kinda bleak...