Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The answer, my friend, is the SixHertz House of Pain. / The answer is the SixHertz House of Pain.

It wouldn't even bother me if these ignorant little kids were half as informed as the LIbEralS were ten years ago. Related note: dinner w/ex last night. She commented that i was an "old-school Republican" and we both concluded that i was a Republican stuck in the 90s.

Here. Check out what this little ignoramus C.U.N.T. is trying to say. And think back to the glory days for the democruds. I didn't get any smarter; if anything, i'm not as politically savvy as when i was the wacky Republican on Bellarmine's speech and debate team. (BCP NFL notes: shit, we lost to Logan and sweet, i like how our Mission Statement puts the holy warrior spin on the team. Shit, i'm sorry I gradoolated.) Since I'm no smarter, and it's getting easier and easier to dismantle the democrud mindset, the only logical conclusion is that they've managed to dilute their already watered-down ideas of perverted logic.

So let's get to the juicy meat of this post. Here's an excerpt from this little know-it-all's blog. I'd like to apologize to you SHoPpers in advance for making you read this schlock, but really now, it'll make the jimmy-response relevant. Formatting mine.

more ill-prepared drivel from this chick's blog...
Stupid things Bush said…
“Social Security worked fine during the last century, but the math has changed. A generation of baby boomers is getting ready to retire.

I happen to be one of them.”

Yeah, right. You are going to need your Social Security to live on, like the rest of us? Hardly.

“Secondly, I believe a reformed system should protect those who depend on Social Security the most. So I propose a Social Security system in the future where benefits for low-income workers will grow faster than benefits for people who are better off.

By providing more generous benefits for low-income retirees, we’ll make this commitment: If you work hard and pay into Social Security your entire life, you will not retire into poverty.”

I wonder who he considers “low-income” vs. “better off”.
Goddamit. What an idiot. She doesn't even snipe well. How the fuck am I supposed to lead a conservative jihad when my sworn enemies are just gonna roll over for us like the Republican Guard did in iraq? I can't, not with my fellow conservatives doubled-over laughing at this unprecedented stupidity.

It's like i'm sticking my chin out, letting them take the first swing. And then they do something retarded like reach into their pockets and throw Skittles at me. It's cute the first time but gets annoying fast. Here I am, looking to make an intelligent defense in the Culture War, and I end up dodging fruit chews with a candy shell.

Here's where I fire my volley, but realize this is like trying to fend off yummy, sugary projectiles with a gun. Funny because Tio Jaime is wasting his time at work, ha ha. Funnier because LIbEralS nowadays bring candy to gun fights. Not even knives. Goddamit.
another jimmy-comment on this chick's blog...
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith Says:
May 4th, 2005 at 8:29 am

1) he just said he was a Baby Boomer about ready to retire. Anything you read past that is just an example of your own lack of reading comprehension

2) my God, he just flat out says that the have-nots will get more than the haves! what else are you possibly looking for? this is right up your alley! do you even understand this whole compare-and-contrast thing?
I'm so fucking sick of these mental-midgets! American Left: Please to be sending us an adversary worthy of our derision! And no, Al Franken came close but in the end was just a boring Tool.

Here, a SHoP exclusive. Here's what she should have said. I will show you that I truly can "out-liberal" you cheesedicks out there.
Tio Jaime doing somebody lazy-assed LIbEral'S work for her...
Stupid things Bush said…
“Social Security worked fine during the last century, but the math has changed. A generation of baby boomers is getting ready to retire.

I happen to be one of them.”

Funny he should mention math. Really, funny that he should ever mention anything remotely academic in nature. He has his cadre of brains behind him so he never has to worry about anything but donning his cowboy boots and looking tough to the rest of the world and his lemming constituents.

And fuckity-fuck, he's not retiring fast enough from his position as War-Criminal-in-Chief. Hillary would make such a better wartime president. She's vicious and she even scares her own Democratic Party. Who would dare stand up to that?


“Secondly, I believe a reformed system should protect those who depend on Social Security the most. So I propose a Social Security system in the future where benefits for low-income workers will grow faster than benefits for people who are better off.

By providing more generous benefits for low-income retirees, we’ll make this commitment: If you work hard and pay into Social Security your entire life, you will not retire into poverty.”

Commitment! That's a fucking riot! Didn't he swear to uphold the Constitution in his inaugural oath? He went ahead and took a shit on that with the Patriot Act, so why should this promise of commitment be any different? It won't!
WTF?What the Fuck. How hard was that? I did it, and I pulled it entirely out of my ass. I didn't copy any democrud drivel that I'd read on some other retard's page. That's all original shit.

Do you see what I'm reduced to? How pathetic is that. I have to debate myself. (good thing i'm a Master Debater)

Faithful SHoPpers, i challenge you: compare your Tio Jaime's fake rant with another genuine rant and you tell me which one makes a better argument for the other team. I'm gonna start a SHoP segment soon where I have real democrud rants and a fake tio jaime rant. You'll have to Spot the Intruder.

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith