Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

If Wishes were Horses

Here's the action I have on the Kentucky Derby today. I have #14 Wilko to Win, and also have the Exacta of Wilko with Afleet Alex and Bellamy Road. I also have a proposition bet that Wilko will beat Sun King.

Wilko!
click to see Tio Jaime's Derby bets

And at the risk of incurring the wrath of the Man with the Huge Cock, if you want in on the action and want to help out your Tio Jaime by letting him refer you to bodog.com, drop me an e-mail. Check the comments on the previous posts, find my e-mail there.

Not yet in the mood for horse racing? Here's Smarty Jones missing the Triple Crown last year...

gonna get some tires for the UESC Lorelai for the upcoming road trip to Vegas...

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith

UPDATE: Miss O'Hara has a nice write up here. And she has cute toes too.