Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

God, this is such a waste of my Republican Rage...

Not sure how I found this, but here it is in all of its ignoramus glory.

You know what the best part about this is? My dumb Red American ass is smarter than any liberal mentally masturbating himself in front of his drooling friends by writing one of these edgy Rants. I guaran-goddam-tee it.

It took me a while to find this self-description, but here it is... "a red state californian who technically has the intelligence quotient to join the liberals but just so happens to have the common sense and morals to repudiate any liberal ideals" (original post here)

You poor dumb stupid bastards. You have nothing on the LIbEralS from ten years ago. And they had nothing on the hippies of the 60s. So that pretty much means you're fucked.

No, you're FUCKED.

I don't want to talk to any of you dumbasses until you've embiggened your grasp on logic and reasoning. Get me to hate you. I'm sick and fucking tired of pitying you. See what you've done? You've taken the pleasure out of political discourse. Because you're all a bunch of holier-than-thou fuck-ups who are too retarded to know when their party is using them. You got too used to following the Clintards blindly, huh? I've run into more of you dumbass, lemming, fuckhole LIbEralS than you'll ever have the misfortune of meeting. I know you, I know your kind. I can out-liberal you. You little shits should take some notes.

Cordially,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith