Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Welcome to Downtown Dumbass, Population: You

What the hell does that mean, Part II

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=texa...s_oq=TITS&as_eq=&l

I think I figured it out. Despite voting along w/Red America, Red Americans annoy me. But lucky for them us, Blue Americans annoy me and piss me off and make me want to push for governmentally sanctioned sterilization of the population.

Got that idea from my old project manager. He said that we should put something in the water that renders people sterile. And if they want to have kids, they apply for the antidote. No fuss, no muss. Democruds to the short bus.

And I'm bothered by this revelation, somewhat. So I vote Red, but like living Blue? Makes me wanna take a dump on my own truck. I'd just like to point out that this is consistent w/my general annoyance at people in general, Red or blue.

And perhaps I should've chose an equally esoteric, but more anonymous name...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=sam%20zoranovich
Howdy, Sam, if you make your way to this page. You're a bright guy, you can figure out who this is. And congrats, btw, on your MA...

moving on, I bet you were in for the suprise of your life, old-timer... Welcome to the SHoP! Cock. Balls.
http://www.google.com/search?q=1941%20benicia...start=10&sa=N

that's all for now. What w/nearly 200 hits coming in on sunday and monday, the referring urls don't stay in the queue for too long

OK maybe i'll leave work early today

Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith