Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, May 20, 2005

We're all thinking it, so I'll just go ahead and say it: BFD

Oh, no! Saddam's in his underwear in The Sun?!?

razzle frazzle
click picture for link to article

And you probably can't tell from reading the article, but there's gonna be a huge backlash from all the pantywaists and girlie-men around the world whining about the Geneva Convention and all that shit.

Again, BFD.

In a tribute to the deposed dictator, I will release the first of the Vicetivus V pictures. I too, am in my underwear.

Click to enlarge

On a related note, I wholly urge the MiniTrue to render judgment on the photos, lest crafty SHoPpers manage to figure out the iPhoto-created structure of the Vicetivus V album. And I've said too much...

new Title alert,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

Update: Dammit, TioJaime, hide the friggin' directory next time.
TJUpdate: Pigfucker, it was hidden just enough so that only the craftiest of SHoPpers could find it, but not so every Little Brain out there could. Oh ye of little faith and too much pantywaist...
SixHUpdate: Crafty? Anyone with half a brain could've figured it out.