Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

As if being a Republican Mac-o-phile wasn't enough...

I suppose I'm just a glutton for punishment... here's another quiz, this time lifted from the Snark.



I am a d6


You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.

Take the quiz at dicepool.com

Jokes never too offensive, eh? speaking of six-sided dice, you know what's not too offensive of a joke? Going to Vegas and while using levels just loud enough for your friends to hear referring to stupid female shooters at the craps table as "Spits", "Swallows", or "Swallows-because-she-has-to". Oh no, that won't offend anybody. The boys seemed to like it.

On a side note, sincerest apologies to all Snark-visitors. See? This is what happens when you wander off the reservation.

One more quiz? One more quiz...

[littlegirl]Another one from Caltechgirl and why oh why am i gay for her cute little rockets banner?!? GODDAMMIT THOSE LITTLE ROCKETS ARE THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M GONNA LOOK AT THEM AGAIN, I HOPE FIREFOX HASN'T RELOADED THE PAGE.

I don't mean to sound like a little girl, but I'm posting up a pic of the banner-- it's that cute. Click to enlarge. It won't take you to her blog, though...[/littlegirl]
goddammit, this is a cute banner!
Here, here's the quiz...

Your Geek Profile:

General Geekiness: High
Geekiness in Love: Moderate
Academic Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: Low
Movie Geekiness: Low
Music Geekiness: Low
Fashion Geekiness: None
Internet Geekiness: None
SciFi Geekiness: None
Well shit here we go again. I'm not as geeky as i thought i was/wanted to be. I'm gonna confess now. I've hid this for quite some time, but there was a quiz that the MiniTrue(84) and LMHBrent (90) took a while back...

I was below 50. There I said it. Don't fucking believe me? Here, i'll take it again to show you that i'm not just going crazy.


I am nerdier than 62% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
well shit i went up. don't know how the fuck i did that, but thank God I did.

Fuck. I'm an engineer. I have nothing if not that. I'm supposed to be an uber-nerd. WTF is wrong w/me?

And tonight? I'm having dinner w/my ex. No, i'm not staying home and playing on my xb0x0r or making more sound clips of the Don and Mike Show. Never-effing-mind that those are perfectly good nerdy activities.

At the very least give me credit for "xb0x0r".

Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith