Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Thug Life Ridaz!!!

Just watched the pistons/pacers brawl... why only just now, Tio Jaime?

well, it's really very simple:

1) Last week was Big Game week, so i had Cal/Stanfurd on the brain
2) Basketball sucks, unless it's Cal basketball because then you'll have cal cheer and the cal band (in that particular order)

So I can go into detail about the brawl and talk about the psychology behind the athletes and the fans, but since I'm such a nice motherfucker, here it is in a nutshell:

Basketball players are all thugs. If you think I'm racist, well goddam you're absolutely right. Do the goddam math already.

The sport itself sucks as there's no stragery.

I don't want to get into any more details because I have an assload of work to do before Thanksgiving. But also let me say that LaKerLiSa is hot.