Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

here's what i have to fucking put up with on a regular basis

"A regular basis, Tio Jaime?" i can see you asking? well, sure why not, because these people are likely my neighbors in lovely Oakland.

Does this not illustrate to you why i am mad all of the time???

I know you're proud of me for my rabid Republican activism, but lemme tell you here's where i draw the line. I think if my smart mouth and I had been anywhere near this rally, i would've gotten my jaw broken... what kind of social fuck-ups take on cops? I mean shit, if the oakland police cop officers would've caught me doing civilly disobedient things, yeah i would've gone quietly

OK i meant to look this up a month ago, when i first saw the "Redefeat Bush" stickers on a beat-up volvo here in the bay area... check out the umbrella and imagine that design on a bumper sticker. Anycrap, so you see the texas flag design and colors and the big word "Bush"?? if you passing this up on the interstate, wouldn't you think, "ooh, texas... bush.. this person is right-minded and wants to vote for the president! yay!" and even if you saw the prefix "re-" still might you not think "re-elect"? bad planning says i. perhaps this is why JOHN KERRY LOST THE ELECTION

MANDATE, MOTHERFUCKERS, MANDATE!!!