Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, November 01, 2004

Herro!!! No speaky engrish!!! Prease to be blinging me apprre pie and Coca Corra!!!

You know what pisses Democruds off? When simple minorities like myself manage to work hard and succeed without government assistance in the form of racial quotas, affirmative action, or feel-good fruity-assed legislation that aims to preserve my culture. Also when simple minorities like myself manage to succeed despite the System providing a Non-Level Playing Field or despite the White Man oppressing my People and stealing our Women-folk.

Oh, btw, i think i'm jumping on the asian woman bandwagon thanks to the cute vietnamese optometrist and her cute half-korean optometry-student receptionist. Ooh yeah.

OK gotta go, for fear of giving The Man a reason to fire my non-white construction ass. But hey, if they fire me oh sweet I get to claim disenfr-- umm, no, racial profi--?? Hmm, I forget what it is now, but that's probably because I wasn't presented with the opportunities as were my white peers. (umm, Yeah and Right)

Racial defenestration? No, maybe racial lay-offitude? Yeah i like that one...