Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Looks like somebody took a shit on the Age of Aquarius, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Liberal Hypocrisy

Please to be checking out Mark Nicodemo's latest installment of The Arrogance of Liberal America

So, I'm kinda curious. I'm just some dumb asian redneck, so speak slowly. What happened to this whole compassion and tolerance thing that you liberals were always creaming your shorts over? That was just a big fucking lie, right? I mean, you were only saying all that nicey-nicey shit just to get elected, and your true feelings towards not just middle america but americans in general is one of condescension, weren't you?

I really don't think that people would have a problem your liberal arrogance and liberal holier-than-thou-ness if you were at least up front about it, much like this Wisconsinite who is just all tore up inside over living in a state that almost voted for W.

(more importantly, he and other frighteningly deluded dumb-mericans live in a *nation* that *did* vote for W. mandate, motherfuckers, mandate)

It's like Dan Rather and CBS. If they were to just come right out and say, "yeah, we're biased towards the democruds. WTF you gonna do about it?" they'd garner a whole lot more respect than this whole trying to be unbiased. Just come out of the closet already, America is ready for your lifestyle choice. Stop living a lie.

But no, the liberals just *love* to claim that they care more than you do, that they they have a better pulse on America than you do, oh! and sometimes that they have a Plan that's better than yours. Heh. yeah, g/l with that there...

Quite frankly, I've been waiting for the moment when liberals finally get mad and start cussing and swearing and spittling. It's kinda like Ned Flanders in the Simpsons when he finally loses it and gets mad.



"But Jimmy," you might be asking, "Aren't you the same guy who always posts about being pissed off at all your retarded liberal neighbors?"

To which I will respond, Yes. And the fact that I'm posting about it means that I admit to being in a constant state of irritation.

Dammit, I gotta cut this short so i can write a scathing letter In Real Life to one of my vendors who's being a bona fide prick.

Suffice it to say that I've known all along that liberals deep down inside are very angry people who will stop at nothing to see you punished merely for seeking your own pursuit of happiness.

This post is gonna blow due to the postus interruptus, but I hope you get the gist.

Oh, speaking of postus interruptus, I saw this wonderful target car last night in Oakland!!! It had five stickers, the most prominent of which said TAX THE RICH! So I parked my company truck, got into my own truck with my 1" thick permanent marker and drove back to find the tard-car... but it was gone!!!

without getting too graphic, i was sadly reminded of one of my exes, who, whilst making out when we should have been doing homework would all of a sudden have to leave abruptly. yeah, that's about as graphic as I can get.

and no, it wasn't OCD

tio j