Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Oh my darlin' Condoleezza

Soooo.....

Out of two Secretaries of State, W appoints two blacks, eh?

I can think of only one black member on "president" clinton's cabinet... and then Clinton had him killed

I like how the Democruds have managed to convince a lot of stupid Americans that they represent minorities and the downtrodden... I don't remember the Republicans telling me that I need their help to succeed in these our United States of America

It's nice to have things to dangle over people. I like dangling that I'm a minority in front of Democruds. Also that I went to Berkeley over you pantywaist Republicans. so I was thinking about this again: just how did my Jimmy Brand of Conservatism become so agitated? Well, Berkeley does that to you, i suppose. It's nice that those damn hippies were good for something.

It's almost guerilla republicanism, i'd think... I'm the renegade 527 that you're happy to have on your side. I'm all about plausible deniability.

"And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives... You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall."

I'm very glad the Marines (marine recruits?) came out like they did this last weekend. It's red state boys and red state blood and red state sacrifice and red state devastated mothers that allow for a land where shitty blue state elitists can practice their tawdry, blue state form of religion.

California is nice, except for all of these goddam californians. I swear to God, they're like U$C... Everybody around them knows that they're all assholes but they themselves are deluded into thinking that they're saints while the rest of the world is a bunch of resentful pricks.

I'm still gay for that Phantom Planet song, though...