Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Getting myself all worked up...

I read this headline and I started to cuss... "WTF? Kerry you cock!"

Then I read the headline a little more closely. I thought it said "Kerry Calls on Bush to Concede Election" but lo and behold, it did not.

It's about goddam time, motherfucker... i was up until 2am here in California waiting for you to do that

Tio Jaime

ps- oh. congrats, btw, to us and our gop brethren around the nation. that's right. we won. it may not seem like it right now, but holy fucking shit, i'm going crazy right now... here are some new slogans that we get to use on stupid democruds...

MANDATE, MOTHERFUCKERS, MANDATE!
REDEFEAT THAT!
HOPE HAS ARRIVED, BITCHES!

and that's all the shouting you're gonna get out of me. even though this is the equivalent of my sf giants hypothetically sweeping the world series, i will calmly celebrate in hushed, non-capitalized blogging. fuck yeah.