Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, November 15, 2004

Taking the High Road

It was odd taking the high road. it took me back to my High Road days-- ironically enough, at beloved Alma Mater.

When SixH and I approached the protestwarrior guarding the extra signs, I offered (as I had my spray paint in my construction lunch box) to "commit illicit acts" but she declined in the name of "taking the high road".

This is a bunch of bullshit, my fine conservative friends. And allow me to explain...

What does the High Road get us? A feeling of satisfaction knowing that we are above our opposition?

Well fuck you and your high road right there, goddamit! Why the fuck do you think the Democruds lost the election that was easily theirs? Because they thought their shit didn't stink! Think about it, what good does it do to demonstrate to opposition and bystanders alike that you think you're better than somebody? Nothing.

If you're reading this, ask yourself: "How many democruds have *I* myself personally pissed off during the duration of this our national referendum on Blue America?" And debating them doesn't count, because they quite frankly don't follow logic and that common sense thing which we as conservatives take for granted.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

If you want somebody to notice-- rather, if you want liberals to notice, you have to resort to their tactics. Are they gonna care that you have an american flag on your lapel? No. They will care if you defile that which they hold sacred. Oh believe you me, they will... Rip off that "WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER" sticker which they took gobs of their precious, progressive, socially aware time to meticulously place on their hybrid's bumper and you'll have made your message loud and clear.

If you want to speak to these children, you have to use a child's message.

Fuck the High Road. It'll only leave you with blue balls. You want a satisfying release? Go knock down a F9/11 display at Barnes and Noble or Borders. Tear off that Kerry/Edwards sticker that you pass by each and every day: admit it, despite the inherent idiocy, that sticker still bugs the crap out of you.

Do it. You'll feel a lot better.

Here's more details of SixH and I taking the high road. No mention of the goth/hipster GOP chick =(

Don't get me wrong. I'm elated that the Republicans won and won big on the national level. I haven't seen this level of vindication since 1994 when all of my democrud friends moped around because boo-fucking-hoo kathleen brown lost to Pete Wilson.

Be happy now, because we have a long war ahead of us. And it's gonna be fucking ugly. Take the High Road if you want to, but realize that it's not the high ground. Sit on your moral laurels and you'll find yourself in 2008 wondering what more you could've done.

Trust me, I'm in the bluest area of the bluest state. Nobody gives a fuck about the High Road. Get down here and fucking help me already.

MANDATE, MOTHERFUCKERS, MANDATE!!!

3... 2... 1... over
Tio J

ps- There's blood in my stool