Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A (couple of) Modest Proposal(s), or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Hate the UN Because I Fear I Have Goth/Hipster Chick On-The-Brain

Congress has voted to cut foreign aid to countries who park illegally.

Well, instead of going through all of this trouble and making the legislative branch of the Last Remaining World Superpower (tm), we could...

...disband and execute the UN.
...or if you're a pantywaist about that, expel the UN from New York City.

Yeah, move the UN to Berkeley, CA where the town council will likely warrant boycotts against its parking and transportation department for trying to levy fines against the cream-your-shorts UN. dumb jackbooted thugs

OK NO MORE GOOFING OFF DAMMIT, I HAVE TO FINISH WORK SO I CAN HAVE A THANKSGIVING. THAT AND SIXHERTZ AND HIS MOM JUST INVITED ME TO DINNER AND I'M STILL HUNGRY BECAUSE THAT BURRITO WITH MY STRIPPER SUCKED ASS. STAY AWAY FROM CHEVY'S.