Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Spammage!

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

Another Wonderful Opportunity for SHoPpers across These Fruited Plains to BLATANTLY IGNORE Their Tio Jaime's Advice

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 8:00 AM AND 9:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


A few things about Spam. I've been on the SHoP bench lately, sorry, and only have this measley post for you. Suffice it to say, don't assume that you've set up automatic bill pay for your DSL/phone. If you haven't, SBC gets mad and disconnects your service because you're a dumbass.

Filipinos love Spam. The canned lunch meat, not the junk e-mail. Not sure why this is, but we can eat it with rice. Don't knock it until you've tried it, Citizen SHoPper.

Even though SBC and I are separated and working out our problems, we still love you. We will always love you, even if we're fighting with each other. And those fucking bastards, I have no DSL signal from my phone line to the DSL modem, but lookee here, they're good and ready to send me spam. So I can check it on my AT&T connection here at work.

OK, and last spam-related Tio Jaime blurb... I will never be one to send unwanted e-mails to your e-mail address advertising pyramid schemes for free movie tickets or other weird shit like that. I learn from MwHCock-- once he sent out an e-mail for some program that would pay you for all the time you spent online to some friends, but he made sure to have my testimony so it wouldn't be your run-of-the-mill "hey sign up for this internet offer" e-mail.

I won't send you those e-mails, but I will post the information here for your convenience. Isn't it so much easier to ignore the advice of your Tio Jaime here on the SHoP instead of in the violated sanctity of your Inbox?

And please take note, Citizen SHoPpers, Tio Jaime is sending you a subtle hint about filling even his throwaway e-mail with crappy offers. Nevermind his real e-mail.

Check out these rad fucking coupons...

Rad fucking coupons for restaurants across the nation!

And yes, Citizen SHoPper, you can do me the courtesy of letting me refer you. You'll be saving money. You'll thank me later. I bought some of these coupons (albeit from a different website) a few years back and they worked out just fine.

What's that? You're having a change of heart and you want me to repost the blingo referral link? Why of course! I'll even save you the trouble of clicking on the recap link above!

Oh hey. Look, Tio Jaime and OTW Mark have won movie tickets. See? It's not a crock of shit.

Free movie tickets? Free iTunes music? And for nothing more than not using google or yahoo or ask or altavista or lycos? You'd be a degenerate Leftist mindnumbingly stupid not to sign up!!!

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith