Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, January 16, 2006

and then i realized that, oh wait, she is a whore in this movie...

Just goofing off online when I should be catching up on Vicetivus Sleep. Pictures to follow soon, and lucky for you, your uncle SixHertz wasn't on the trip so I can put up all the goddam pictures I want.

A Hop, Skip, and a Jump away from 3am C-ing...
9:20 PM
TioJaime: this bachelor thing is the whor-iest thing I've ever seen
TioJaime: where do they find all of these stupid chicks?
TioJaime: ooh miss kansas
TioJaime: and why do so many of these dumb-fuck Little Brain americans have a hard on for Paris?
TioJaime: OK my panties get wet at the mention of Paris, Las Vegas
TioJaime: but not the real thing
9:25 PM
TioJaime: "heh heh heh, I am a whore!"
TioJaime: WHORE CITY
SixHertz: i just flipped it there.
9:35 PM
TioJaime: i think it's a rerun
TioJaime: i switched the TV to Kiss of the Dragon
TioJaime: and I started calling bridget fonda "WHORE"
TioJaime: and then i realized that, oh wait, she is a whore in this movie...
9:40 PM
TioJaime: are you still watching the bachelor?
9:45 PM
SixHertz: No, I'm watching the mental masturbation that is the Golden Globes.
TioJaime: shit
TioJaime: maybe you're actually better off watching the bachelor
SixHertz: Liberal soap box Syriana this, faggot gayback mountain that.
TioJaime: why are you watching that shit then?
SixHertz: I just like having my bloodpressure rise.

I didn't mean to watch even part of the Bachelor. I just wanted to see some cleavage. Having got my fill, now I'm watching briget fonda in whore form. Why am I turned on?

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith