Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've found the future university for my daughters

MwHCock went to a Liberty High, and was surprised that I knew his mascot was the Bulldog.

We're two grown men, chatting!
9:02 PM
MwHCock: http://www.liberty.edu/studentaffairs/index.cfm?PID=1378
TioJaime: go bulldogs?
MwHCock: liberty university
TioJaime: yeah i know
TioJaime: no gambling?
MwHCock: I've found the future university for my daughters
TioJaime: no R rated movies?
TioJaime: no DECEPTION?!?
9:05 PM
MwHCock: it lists abortion
TioJaime: dude, i like the 30 Reprimands + $500 Fine level!
MwHCock: that like doubles the prices
9:10 PM
TioJaime: so your daughters can either fail to properly identify themselves twice, or have one abortion
MwHCock: I guess they don't think abortion is that bad

Are puritanical rules funny? Sure. But then again, the Puritans aren't having around 70% of their children out of wedlock...

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith