Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry because i got drunk and ornery. Get Bent, Blue State Fuck-ups!

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

A practical application of guerilla Republicanism
Posse Up, Citizen SHoPpers
So much tard control to do, but so little time...

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 2:00 AM AND 3:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


That's it, pigfuckers. All you pigfucker San Franciscans giggling with Leftist glee because soon-to-be-SCOTUS-Justice Alito's wife was crying? You're gonna fucking pay.

I was gonna let this jihad slip by, was gonna hope that nobody would hold me to it, but fuck that and fuck you. I was gonna get some sleep tonight before Vegas. Screw that. In conjunction with Trosama min Asi activating the Launch Sequence, I'm headed into the City right now to begin the jihad.

You have brought this upon yourselves. Only will the tears of ten San Francisco Leftists will assuage the hunger of my Guerilla Republicanism.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- just got back from the City. am mind-numbingly drunk. didn't get to make any Leftists cry. But whatever-the-fuck-ever. I have some pics to whet your appetites. I've stolen two gay-assed magnets, and one freeway sign. I'm coming to fucking get you, you San Francis-fucks. It's gonna be great, and our Citizen SHoPpers are gonna be cheering me on every step of the fucking way. Rot in hell, assholes, and pray that I don't find myself in Excremento with free time on my guerilla republican hands.