Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Not doing so well on my New Year's Resolution, am I?

I'm gonna stop fucking off at work so much in this our beloved 2006.


Late to the Table

Two things, which i'm already late posting, seeing as to how it's almost noon on the east coast...

1) Had a dream last night. I was in The Da Vinci Code. Closer to the end, I think I was one of the characters? Although it wasn't Tom Hanks or Jean Reno, since I could see them from where I was standing.

Ooh, and Audrey Tautou was there too. She's dreamy.

<hotchick>

click to enlarge in new window
<update time="1043" reason="Audrey Tautou is too hot to be confined by a single pic">


click to enlarge thumbnails in new windows
</update>
</hotchick>

2) Here's one of the funniest blonde jokes I've ever seen. I suppose there's a little bit of blonde in all of us.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith