Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Yay for Gay!

OK just took another Gay Test!

Dammit! I'm a Gay!

And now a word on social awareness...

We are not homophobic as long as "homophobia" is defined as "the fear of gays and lesbians". If you extend the definition to "the fear and resent..." then well yes, we're homophobic. But serious, man, do some etymologicial homework. Resent isn't fear.

I resent many races, religions, sexual persuasions/perversions, holy crap, you name it. This is human nature; to resent that which is dissimilar to yourself is not unnatural. I think it is entirely possible to dislike a segment of the populace without fearing them.

And really, on that note, I only dislike the uber-flaming, attention-whore homosexuals. That's just annoying. Take that super-fruity one on Queer Eye. Man, that little fucker was annoying. If you didn't find him annoying, you are without a doubt a social retard. I don't care if you're gay or not, chances are you wanted to run that little twit with a goddam truck.

"OMG, Tio Jaime, you are so prejudice!"

Oh Lord. First off, the word is prejudiced. Think adjective versus noun. You good to go? S'OK, take all the time you need. This child of immigrants will wait for you...

Doo dee doo.

La La La! It's the Don and Mike Show!

Second, my disdain is also easily seen towards the overly-heterosexual, so don't get your panties in a bunch. Guys who sit at the rail @ the strip club and hoot and holler and are rowdy as if they've never seen a naked girl before also make me want to commit felonious acts of vehicular manslaughter.

Or even then, not necessarily naked. Lately, I've been a fan of boyshorts. Stockings are nice too. As an engineer, stockings and garters are hot because that just means more doo-dads to fiddle around with. A bit of structural analysis too, if you can find the right girl. Lemme dust off my CE 120 textbook.

Sorry, where was I?

Ah, yes. Rowdy frat boys bug the shit out of me.

It's like this: Hey, I realize you're gay/straight/white/black/hispanic/asian/catholic/protestant/jewish/atheist/rich/poor/male/female already. I don't give a fuck, and chances are, you're bugging the shit out of me. Now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up and watch this next girl on stage. She's new. Look at her awkward pole tricks.

God bless us every one!
Tio Jaime