Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much

Ain't war hell? (see closing thought #3)

There was a license plate frame in San Francisco last night parked withing walking distance of the Broadway Showgirls Cabaret. It said, in that self-righteous liberal snottiness that we've all grown to know and love, "MY NEXT LICENSE PLATE WILL BE MADE BY BUSH AND CHENEY" and had a teensy-tiny url for toostupidtobepresident.com. I'm not linking to that shit, if you wanna go there, cut-and-paste yourself.

Anycrap, so 'Trose! parks his BMW behind this Saab with the license plate frame.

So I ripped that little fucker off the saab with my bare goddamned hands. I have it in my apartment and will post a picture soon.

This is why hippies shouldn't be allowed into corporate America:
1) it tore off pretty easily and has stamped on the back "Made in China". well, you get what you paid for, which in this case was a $12.99 beacon that called out "please tear me off this car in a fit of red state guerilla tactics!"
2) why is the URL on the frame so fucking tiny you can't even read it without tearing it off a car? nice job there, fucktards

oh, and if you were perturbed by my previous exclamation of "I LOVE YOU GAYS" rest assured that the phrase is actually a code-phrase for "I did something so bad in the name of the republican party i can't repeat it here on your blog or out loud." This is one of those I Love You Gays cases...

all my love,
tio jaime