Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, December 20, 2004

I've never hugged a tree

(That's a reference to one of those commercials advertising California as a dope-assed place to do business. Why I, as a Californian living in California, saw this ad on my TV is beyond me. I already live here and pay taxes here. You don't need to hustle me anymore.)

if you look in the right margin of SHoP, i'm quoted as saying something about reducing consumption of products that are grown specifically for consumption. The original post is here.

Well, in the spirit of Christmas and in response to the environmentalists who are undoubtedly leading one of the anti-Christmas brigades... the same applies to Christmas Trees. We aren't cutting down trees out of the Shasta Fucking National Forest. There are Christmas Tree farms within driving distance of the Bay Area.

If you stupid blue state Bay Aryans would pull your heads out of each others' asses every once in a while and leave the politically correct confines of the urban jungle, you'd realize that most of California doesn't fucking like you because you say stupid things like, "This is genocide, killing these trees to further Christianity in America!"

(No, a bay aryan didn't actually say that. Yet.)

A handful of closing thoughts...

1) There is no separation of Church and State. You pull out a copy of the Constitution and tell me where it says that. If you can find it, well LMBASOMB, I'll write a letter to Chief Justice Rehnquist offering him oral pleasure if he can do away with the dreaded electoral college.
1-addendum) I'm not gay. I'm just trying to make a point here.
2) There is a massive assault on Christmas this year. Don't say I didn't fucking warn you about the secular liberals. If you're mad, fucking do something about it. spray paint crosses. spray paint out "Seasons Greetings" on a storefront and write "Merry Christmas" underneath
3) You goddam hippies are gonna fucking pay. You mark my words. And I'm gonna fucking hit you where it counts: San Fran-fucking-cisco. You think you're safe? You think you're surrounded by people who agree with your hypocritical message of one-sided tolerance? Fuck you. You go straight to hell. There may be thousands of you and one of me, but put this in your medicinal marijuana pipe and smoke it: I AM ALL THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT NEEDS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.
4) Merry Christmas. Shit, I gotta do all my shopping. That's what happens when you work two weekends in a row.
5) Kyoto solves nothing. Wake the fuck up. I'll post more about this later...

all my love,
Tio Jaime