Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, December 27, 2004

It's Alive!

Yeah, yeah...I haven't posted in some time. Lots of interesting personal issues going on right now. I love how they seem to pile on one on top of the other at the most convenient times (*biting sarcasm*), like during the holidays! Fortunately for you, and unless there's some sort of public craving to live vicariously through me, I keep the personal crap to myself, and the usual more interesting rants to the public. I want to thank Tio Jaime for keeping the SHoP midnight oil burning, even though he did live-blog about people-watching...okay, girl-watching...in his last post from Valley Fair mall in the South Bay. I dunno. I have a tendency to shake my head when I see the 13 or 14 year-old prosti-tots walking around the local malls. Hey, parents? If your underage girls are causing older men to turn their heads and look at their asses, it's time to pull your own heads out of your own asses, stop being your child's friend, and be their parent. Buy them some real clothes. I'm not a parent, but even I know this.

Oh, and spank your children. Really, it's okay. And it works, too. I'm serious. If you do it right, you'll only ever have to spank them once or twice. Then, when they're getting on your nerves, just threaten them. You'll never need to drug your kid up with ritalin, I swear.

On another note, I also got hooked on World of Warcraft. I never did the Ultima Online or Everquest thing, and I swore to myself I'd never purchase a game which required a monthly subscription fee...but lo and behold, here I am. Actually, I'm taking a break from the game since I'm visiting my parents up here in San Jose. However, I'm foaming at the thought of battling orcs, trolls, and other various demons reeeeaalllly soon.

Bitsy just jumped on my lap while I've been sitting here. She's eyeing the homemade bread that's sitting on a plate to the left of me. Uh-oh...she's giving me the doe-eyes....I can't resist the doe-eyes on this dog. :) She wins.