Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Emerald Bowl or: How I Learned to Stop Working and Leave to Watch Football

OK time for some football. I'm leaving right now to go watch the Bears. Jersey's on Winchester in Campbell. Come join.

Here are some pics to tide you over...

In just over an hour, the Navy Midshipmen will take on New Mexico State (Lobos?) so here are some pics i found on EHOWA. yay!

I actually would much rather have gone to the Emerald Bowl because of 1) Pac Bell Park, and 2) Navy chicks...




I like this one here, although SixH tells me that navy chicks aren't really this good looking. Lucky for all of us, I ain't picky.


HOPE HAS ARRIVED, BITCHES!

Tio Jaime

ps- on a related note, the fucking "Priceless" ads? ENOUGH ALREADY! THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE SENSE NOWADAYS! And the internet parodies of the "Priceless" ads? STOPPED BEING FUNNY AFTER THE COLUMBINE ONE...