Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Pro Bono on the Weekend, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Give Up My Saturdays

I was gonna post about commercials that annoyed me, but I fell asleep here in the trailer. I got to work this morning [COUGHsaturday!] at around 730 as the City told me friday afternoon that they were sending an inspector today. I have to call in at 830 to see when the inspection is scheduled.

I visit the crew, go back to the trailer to try to find out when the inspector is coming over, so i try playing the phone game with the City's automated system,

"There are no inspections scheduled for that permit number today."

SHIT. ON. ME.

I've been napping in the trailer off and on (since me and the boys returned from the City and the H-Club and the Cabaret around 2am and I had to get up around 630). But no wacky, ranty post about commercials. Suffice it to say-- and this will sound weird coming from somebody who was once known for his sharp parodies-- the worst thing about the Christmas season is the unending litany of retard commercials that tweak the lyrics to Christmas carolls.

They aren't funny. They make me want to stab people. Which you might find funny, true, but not necessarily at this time of year.

OK, a couple of things though, if only to show that I'm thinking of all of you out there in the SHoP

http://www.ihaveacrazywife.com
I haven't had too much time to explore the site since I put on the "Lovely (NSFW)" skin and haven't scrolled down past the banner. Damn, that's hot. Who is that?!? If you're familiar with your Jimmy, you'll know that he's more of a leg-and-butt kinda guy, not a boob kinda guy. But HOLY FUCKING SHIT those are nice boobs.

And if i like the purple teddy, does that make me a Gay?

Also, I've had puppies on the brain a lot recently.

But apparently, so do all other straight men. I'm not worried.

all my love,
tio jaime

ps- great. now one of my mexicans wants some acetylene for tomorrow. Unfortunately it's 440pm on a saturday afternoon... this could be shitty