Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, December 02, 2004

GFY Thursday: Canadian Bush Protesters

Crazy MoonbatsGFY!Not much to say here. I know that one of the reasons I, as well as a few other folks I know, voted for Bush was to make people like these infuriated. And how fortunate! It worked! What's particularly bothersome to me is how a third of the crowd in this protest were children. As if parents had nothing else better to do than to drag their kids out of school and protest a President that wasn't even their own. Last time I checked, Canada had 0 electoral college votes. Is that a GAP jacket you're wearing, commie? Oh, no! Down with corporate America!

When these hippie and commie parents reach 60 and are still smoking pot and bitching about politicians, I think their 20-something children will magically realize the error of their ways, and tell them off. But for now, I'll do it for them. Did you hear that, you silly Canadian hippie? GFY!