Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mr. President, we must not allow... a Hot Wife gap!!!

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

It's the Bay Area Sports, Stupid!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 2:00 PM AND 3:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


If anything this is good news for my beloved Giants...

Dodgers add Tomko to rotation

But stupid Los Angeles. In addition to a slightly-above-mediocre pitcher, they get his wife Julia...

<hotchick husband_record="8-15" husband_era="4.48">

click to enlarge in new window
</hotchick>

Looking for more pics of the LA dodgers' newest pitcher's wife? Follow the SHoP post in the recap above, and you'll find the link. search the page for "NSFW"
PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

Man, I'm so depressed that Cal didn't make it to the Rose Bowl. I think I should fabricate a malady so I can leave early and watch the Holiday Bowl

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 2:00 PM AND 3:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.
in other sporting news, the Golden Bears are taking on the BYU cougars tonight in the Las Vegas something-or-other Bowl. And I was gonna make a cool post w/pics, but suffice it to say that the little shits in band nowadays get to go to bowl games because of Jeff Tedford. A free vacation in Las Vegas. And most of those little shits can't even drink/gamble!!! WTF? Thanks much, Coach Tom. I hope we destroy Brigham Young tonight.

These little shits here...


...get a free trip here...


...because of this guy here...


...even though a lot of them aren't old enough to drink stuff like this here...


...or even play games like this here.


WTF?


Thanks for nothing, this guy here...


Whatever, dude. Can't wait for baseball season.

Jihad Jimmy
Commissioner, SHoP Department of Recreational Sport (Non-nude)

<update time="1534">
Coach Tom, now AD Tom says the following...

I can't really bring myself to hate Coach Tom...
"I look at this matchup as the opportunity for the Cougars to compete against a very fine Golden Bear team," said Cougars athletic director Tom Holmoe, who had a 12-43 record coaching the Bears from 1997-2001. "During the bowl festivities, I will enjoy catching up with my Cal friends, including the players, coaches, staff, boosters, alums and the Cal band."

Oh wonderful. Thanks Coach Tom. Yeah dude, all the bandsmen who saw your 12 wins (I myself saw 11 of them?) have all graduated. And in their place, entire classes of Golden Bears who are bored with the football team because "they're just gonna win again".

No shit. That was some little shits excuse for not being interested in Cal Football.
</update>