Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I can poke their eyes with my own hands!

Reports today from Saddam Hussein that American servicemen were torturing him. Since the LIbEral left believed his word, Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was brought in to discuss Saddam's concerns:


What is this twinkle-toe shit I hear about you saying my maggots are beating you?



Me and my homies were beaten by you filthy infidels!



You do not know what torture is! I will show you what torture is, scumbag!



You dirty dog! I hate you!



The more you hate me, the more you will learn! I am hard, but I am fair!



I will poke out your eyes with my hands!



YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG! I got your name, I GOT YOUR ASS!



TO HELL WITH YOU AND THIS COURT! I'm going back to clean my cell! Tell your staff to do a better job with my room next time and leave mints on the pillow! Unacceptable!



GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY COURTROOM AND CLEAN YOUR OWN DAMN CELL! When you're through, I want the virgin mary herself to be proud enough to go in there and take a dump!


Saddam is certainly dressed and groomed well for a man who is beaten regularly.