Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

TODAY IS (also) CHRISTMAS

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

TODAY IS CHRISTMAS

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 3:00 AM AND 4:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


Very tired. Hoping to go to bed soon. Am finishing wrapping gifts at my parents' house. I got them a Sony DVD player for their new 50" LCD rear projection which they got at Thanksgiving. This new DVD player has that upconverting dealie, so man oh man, I can't wait to see 24 a/o Gilmore Girls.

We went to the midnight Mass at OLOP. I sent myself a text message as a reminder for this post...

Christmas-Easter Catholics
You guys piss me off, even those close friends of mine. Well, this isn't completely true. You guys piss me off at Christmas and Easter. The rest of the year, hey, less Catholics for me to deal with in the parking lot. Go check out Ray Romano's stand-up, he mentions Christmas-Easter Catholics. Except that he's one of them.

Cute Nun
Here I go again on my own toeing the blasphemy line again. The cute nun with glasses sat a few pews in front of us. She doesn't look much more than 20.

Having to Pee
I didn't pee at all at our Christmas Eve festivities. So right after Communion, i took a detour to the bathroom. I peed for over 30 seconds straight. And then back in the pew? I didn't think it was possible, but it was in hindsight a Post Partum Pee.

That's enough information for now, I think. I warned Pittsburg(h) Amy-- I will always beat my friends to the Too Much Information point. I was only shocked twice this year. Unfortunately, I don't remember what was said that shocked me. Eh.

Hope all is well. If you're outside of California, you'll be pleased to know that my Christmas was sunny and clear, between 60 and 65 degrees today. Right after leaving midnight mass, it was calm and 57 degrees. At 1:30 in the morning.

Citizen SHoPpers, please take note: Merry Christmas!

Blessings of God be with you and your families,
Tio Jaime