Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, February 10, 2006

Reads just like a SHoP post...

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

Where can I find a bachelorette veil this morning?
Sanctity of Marriage!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 1:00 PM AND 2:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.
SixH tells me that the e-mail I sent out was very well received. I took another look. It reads just like a typical Tio Jaime post, so I figured I'd save myself the trouble and just reformat my maniacal ramblings for your reading enjoyment.

In the recaps above, you'll find another bachelor party e-mail thread. The names below have been edited to preserve innocent's privacy. Except Trosama min Asi. That's his real name. Allahu Akbar.

JennaHaze-u Akbar,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

Rounding up the Troops
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:15:56 -0800 (PST)
From: "Tio Jaime" <tiojaime@tiojaime.com>
Subject: Bachelor Party
To: "SixHertz" <sixhertz@sixhertz.com>
CC: tiojaime@tiojaime.com dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, He who is likely SixH's fiancee's brother?, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, SixH's friend who was going to the Zoo w/Trosama min Asi and myself for a while there, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, lrod@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, Trosama min Asi, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, SixH's friend who I met like 10 years ago, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com, dude@dudemail.com

Howdy all,

Not gonna beat around the bush with pleasantries like some woman and reiterate what you already know. He's getting married and I can't even tell you when without getting up and checking out that snazzy "Save the Date" fridge magnet I got in the mail at my parents' house in good ole San Jose, CA.

But first things first. Bachelor party. Vegas. Scotch on the rocks. Consuming lots of scotch on the rocks (or Bushmills neat) and exercising your constitutional right to unabridged freedom of (drunken) speech. Sobering up and exercising your constitutional right to bear arms.

And oh, the Arms we Shall Bear...

Festivities to take place Friday 05 May through Sunday 07 May. The Sabbath to be observed at the Sapphire Chapel with Our Ladies of Perpetual Toplessness.

Now that I have you gun-happy and mildly horny, some logistics. Some rooms have been secured at Paris. Yay for the French. These rooms are $199/night and can platonically accomodate 4 heterosexual men. So my engineer math tells me that $50/night for two nights should run one bachelor partier $100 for two nights.

BE ADVISED: Four-to-a-room will require what SixH referred to as "HOT-BUNKING". Apparently that's just sharing a big damn bed with another man. Head-to-toe, if you'd like. If you're worried about the hot-bunking sausage-fest, just think nice thoughts about Bliss over at Sapphire. Ooh, or Janel.

Mmm... Janel... goddam!

Should you require your own bed/room, let me know. If you have made plans to attend this celebration of bachelorhood, please confirm this with me. The only YESses I have thus far are the following:

SixH (and yes, I'm just as surprised as all of you are...)
Jihad Jimmy (me)
Jake H
Steve W
Scott Y
Marc S
Lynn T
L Rodriguez ("lrod!" that's fuckin cool, man!)
Henry H
Matt L
Karen's Husband Brett

If you are one of the confirmed NOes and this is unchanged, please let me know. Thus far: Andrew Y& Matt Z.

You weren't mentioned? that's because this roster with which sixhertz has provided me doesn't list a response for you either way. Please to be deciding soon and letting me know which way you've picked. More rooms @ the Paris may be necessary.

More details to follow. Activity suggestions? Let me know. If enough of you voice interest, we will send a small away team with the women to see Celine Dion.

UPDATE: Further discussion about "hot-bunking" with the Bride-chelor has clarified the definition. Hot-bunking is using one bed in shifts. To qualify for the $100/two-nights will necessitate sleeping two-to-a-bed at the same time. Silk pajamas and baby doll nighties are highly discouraged, as are man-on-man pillow fights.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. It pretty much boils down to: let me know if you're not going, if you're going and can find a foursome, if you're going but do not want to share a bed w/another bachelor partier, or even if you're going and will be sharing a bed w/your wife or something. I think I've covered all the bases. You get the picture, just let me know. Sooner better than later.

hope all is well,
Jimmy
510-TIO-JAIME

ps- found some links for you! it's Our Ladies of Perpetual Toplessness! NSFW!!!

http://sapphirelasvegas.com
http://sapphirelasvegas.com/spotlight/index.html
http://sapphirelasvegas.com/spotlight/page2.html
http://sapphirelasvegas.com/spotlight/page3.html

___________________________
I'm sure one of these days I'll be able to look back and
think about what I've done and realize these were
some pretty neat things.
- Ilyy Mvm

S1.33 SKI++ MIL++ QUI++# RWG+++# KRA+++!
f+>++ n Ips $ 8F16, 4F06, 4F02 M1978

ps- If you've already clicked on the link and been fired, hey sucks to be you. Probably too late to mention now that the Jenna Haze link is NSFW. You'll be pleased to know, however, that the Janel mentioned above is a spitting image of Jenna Haze.