Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

How's [Pittsburg(h) Amy]?

I already yelled at SixHertz for this, but you do-gooder Citizen SHoPpers out there? Don't ever get on my fucking case again about going to the Zoo and how there are better women outside the Zoo.

Because there aren't. The ones who don't take their clothes off for money are no different than the ones who do. Remember this next time you try to give me shit for frequenting the Zoo w/the boys when I should be out looking for a nice, normal tolerable girlfriend.

No, SixHertz didn't really say "Pittsburg(h) Amy," he said something unprintable
12:20 PM
SixHertz: How's [Pittsburg(h) Amy]? You talk to her today/after she left that message?
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: i called her, left a message saying "Wow, that was classy. There's a reason I didn't leave that same exact message on your voice mail. That should be done in person."
SixHertz: nice, oh, that's good.
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: you like that?
SixHertz: damn right, i do
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: i kinda figured you would

Maybe if I'm drunk I'll post the message from my voice mail. We'll see.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith