Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, February 10, 2006

Perhaps I should've been more explicit: I was just kidding.

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

COMING SOON: Tio Jaime watches football!!!
STUPID AIM ATE MY LONG-ASSED POST. ASSHOLE
Engineering as usual...
My friends are so distressed
D-U-M Dumb!
Satur-dee Chat, featuring your favorite SHoP Overlords SixHertz and Tio Jaime!
The What-Now Bowl game this weekend?
which loosely translated means, "i like your boobs / let me lick your boobs"

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 8:00 AM AND 9:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.
I've always liked the whole idea of cheerleaders. Especially since my all-boys high school and our lack thereof--

Whoa whoa whoa, before we go any further: female cheerleaders! FEMALE!!!

So anycrap, yes. Those hot leaders of cheer... I've always suggested-- in jest-- that baseball needs cheerleaders. While the world is never any worse off for more cleavage and more legs and more boingy-boingy, I'll be more than happy to draw the line at America's Pasttime.

Found this via Attu Sees All...

Florida Marlins photoset

Lo and behold, baseball has had cheerleaders for two seasons now. Where the hell have I been? And why the hell do the Mermaids link to the Padres site? Dumbtards.

So what does this mean for you, Citizen SHoPper? Well, I suppose it's just an excuse to have a SHoP cheerleading special. See the recaps above. Searched in the blogger.com Dashboard for "gold rush" and "cal cheer" and "sea gals". Ain't the internet(s) grand?

<hotchicks MLBaffiliation="marlins" colloquially="mermaids">

click to enlarge in new window
</hotchicks>

<fish genus="Amphiprion" species="ocellaris" colloquially="Marlin">

Kinda creepy how the fish has human eyes, huh? Imagine these disney fish w/o irises or pupils...

<update time="0954">
Imagine no further, Citizen SHoPpers!


Look ma, no irises!


Yarr!

Look kinda shitty? Then get off your lazy Citizen SHoPper ass, photoshop the original, upload them to a server, then prepare some update quasi-html tags for me to cut and paste and properly credit.
</update>
</fish>