Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

MACWORLD UPDATE: The Only Thing San Francisco is Good For

Well, there's always this. And this, I suppose. Oh, and down the street from the Moscone Center is this on Howard, right where Hawthorne hits. I still have an In there, so we can see my fresh-off-hiatus Usual.

OK, so Mac World Expo, and no more mention of the Gold Club, which is like 2 minutes away... Pretty much the third reason for a good, Red State American like myself has for going into the city. You know about the first one. Heh. The second one is to see my beloved Giants.

Now, had I gone into the City for Macworld yesterday, I might not have had to wait until three weeks from now (?) for my new iPod Shuffle. An e-mail from Orquiza sparked ruminations and a call to the Apple Store - Valleyfair confirmed: the Shuffle was available yesterday at the Apple Store on Market Street! SHIT!

Orquiza has purchased his first iPod, despite being waaaaay more hardcore than myself. Nolo contendere. He has it in hand, and is quite content. My only consolation is that I may have purchased mine before his, but have not taken delivery yet. La la.

For those of you who are converts or are considering converting now in light of innovations from lovely San Fran-fucking-cisco, welcome. It's nice to have you and your buying power aboard. For you System 7'ers like myself, howdy, let's go to the Gold Club! To those giants (heh, i said giants) on whose pioneering shoulders we now stand, we thank you.

MANDATE, MOTHERFUCKERS, MANDATE!