Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, January 28, 2005

If this doesn't scream Liberal Media, send me your e-mail, and I'll Paypal you $1.50 so you can buy a Sunday SF Chronicle and STICK IT UP YOUR ASS

FUCKING SHIT. I WANTED TO GODDAM LEAVE WORK BEFORE 5PM BUT I CAN'T NOW BECAUSE I JUST FOUND THIS CROCK OF BULLSHIT SOMEBODY PUT TO ENGLISH AND PUBLISHED IN AN "ARTICLE".

Cheney Criticized for Attire at Auschwitz Ceremony
(I can't believe I'm going to make you read some of this shit. I'm totally sorry.)

"The vice president, however, was dressed in the kind of attire one typically wears to operate a snow blower," Robin Givhan, The Washington Post's fashion writer, wrote in the newspaper's Friday editions.

Between the somber, dark-coated leaders at the outdoor ceremony sat Cheney, resplendent in a green parka embroidered with his name and featuring a fur-trimmed hood, the laced brown boots and a knit ski cap reading "Staff 2001."

"And, indeed, the vice president looked like an awkward boy amid the well-dressed adults," Givhan wrote.
MUST. FIGHT. URGE. TO BLUDGEON. NEAREST. LIBERAL.
"The vice president might have been warm in his parka, ski cap and hiking boots," Givhan said. "But they had the unfortunate effect of suggesting he was more concerned with his own comfort than the reason for braving the cold at all."
News flash, chickenfucker: NOBODY GAVE A FLYING FUCK UNTIL YOU MENTIONED IT!!!

It's gonna be hard to stay coherent now, what with the all-caps and the html strong tags, but I'm gonna try my best.

Seriously, who gives a fuck what Dick Cheney was wearing and the "unfortunate effect of suggesting" that it might have had? How blindly do you have to grasp at straws to further the liberal media? Face it: THE LEFT BOTH HERE IN AMERICA AND ABROAD ARE THE NEW ANTI-SEMITES. The liberal media knows it and they're trying to find anything to pass that dastardly title to the Republicans.

Ooh, Dick Cheney wasn't wearing what other world leaders were wearing? BIG FUCKING DEAL. It's not like he hates Jews and Israel, which is more than I can say for a certain Democruddy Party that I could name.

FUCKING HYPOCRITES, ALL OF YOU. Never mind that the Bush Administration is the best friend Israel has had since 1993. Never mind that Bush and that "evil kike-hating" Dick Cheney don't invite YASSER FUCKING ARAFAT to the pigfucking White House. God forbid our Veep wear a goddam parka.

Four words for you, out there in the SHoP: WILLIAM HENRY FUCKING HARRISON. Don't know who that is? Bite me.

And you wanna pull that cold-washington-dc-inaguration bullcrap on me? Go stick your genitalia on my stove. That day was the second most, maybe even the most important day of Cheney's political career. At the risk of making you think I hate those wacky Jews too... Auschwitz Ceremony? BFD. They'll have another ceremony five years from now, and every five years until the extra-terrestrials come and probe us silly.

Or at least until the Muslims destroy western civilization, and whoo boy then you Jews are fucked.

Do you even see where this is leading? Lemme sum it up for you:

1) I wanted to post about one of my new favorite strip club waitresses, but I had to wait.
2) Some dumb C.U.N.T. is complaining that our vice president didn't Queer Eye himself out before going to a Jew-tastic ceremony
3) If you think about it, Dick Cheney can wear whatever the fuck he wants to whatever Jew-tastic ceremony he wants because he's doing more to work for democracy in the Middle East than any democrud I can think of
4) Democracy in the Middle East means less Islamo-psychos strapping dynamite to themselves and their kids
5) Less exploda-Muslims means LESS DEAD JEWS

You wanna try telling me again that Dick Cheney missed the point of Auschwitz? What did you do today that took a step towards eliminating the dangerous element that is psycho-islam?

That's what I thought. Fucktard.

Yippie-kaye-yay, motherfuckers,
Jihad Jimmy