Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, January 07, 2005

GFY Friday: Barbara Boxer, aka The Wicked Witch of the West, and the California Voters who were retarded enough to vote for her

The WIcked WItch of the WestGFY GrandmaImagine my (well, lack of real) suprise yesterday morning when I discovered Barbara Boxer, the Senator from this state, decided to protest the formal re-election of George Bush yesterday because of the results from Ohio, a state over which she doesn't have a lick of jurisdiction.

Okay, Barbara. Just how stupid do you think I am? If you were an Ohio Senator and had done this, you'd have a new problem on your hands. But just because you can hide behind the liberal facade of California doesn't mean you're a brave crusader in the 'anyone but Bush' crowd. You can't expect to win over the folks of other states that voted for George Bush. Extremists like yourself are what is destroying the Democratic Party. Really, that's just fine by me. I'd never want to be associated with crazy lunatic conspiracy theorists and wack jobs. That's all I have to say about that.