Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Saturday, January 22, 2005

FOUR MORE YEARS, BABY

I was at work and didn't get to go to DC for the Inauguration. And shit, I didn't even get to watch it on TV. But here is my tribute to the President of the United States of America George W. Bush.

Silver Buckle Western Wear is going out of business after about 30 years (?) at the same place in downtown Campbell, CA. I bought these for $49.99 as an Inaugural tribute.


"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States."


How's that whole politics-of-division working out for you?


"I'm King of Jack Shit!"


Well crap, I'm gonna miss that big goofball. Was just as fun a target as Bubba was. He's trying though. It was nice to see him recycle his campaign schtick during Condi Rice's confirmation hearings. He let Barbara Boxer-rocks (sounds like "Box 'o rocks) borrow his shit too. Too bad she couldn't do a simple Bellarmine NFL thing like read prepared statements.