Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Just Say Yes, Part II

OK I have Mint Snuff in hand. You all will be pleased to know that it is smoke-free, nicotine-free, and actually tobacco-free. As big a supporter I am of big tobacco, I will not buy their products. Unless you consider Arturo Fuente part of big tobacco. Or unless you count buying Grace a pack of Parliament Lights because that's what Regulars do for their Usuals...

I'm still not sure I'm doing it correctly, as I appear to be consuming a lot of the snuff. Had I been dealing with actual chewing tobacco, I would likely be throwing up right now in the Acme & Sons shitter I have on rent for the job.

My mouth is very minty. My spit comes out green. And after dipping there are a lot of little mint flakes in my teeth. I wonder if I'm doing this the right way...

Wish me luck,
Tio Jaime