Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

yay, another day of blogging @ work

Howdy SixH... You'll be pleased to know that I'm somewhat of a tool. I loaded up your page, saw your counter was @ 1,999. So naturally, I reloaded the page so I could be 2,000.

That doesn't make up for all the 5k milestones I missed on my truck because I was busy trying not to crash or spinout, but it's a step in the right direction.

And just to maintain a certain level of *gravitas* (a stupid buzz word, btw, which W has all but disproven) let us never forget

JOHN KERRY PREYS ON YOUR STUPIDITY

all my love,
Tio Jaime

ps- oh, and speaking of never forgetting: We have forgotten what happened on 9/11. We were quick to forget, in fact, since the liberal media decided to stop showing the planes hitting the towers. Do I think that the media is conniving enough to calculate something like the correlation between their dumbtard, captive audience seeing thousands of Americans die at the hands of Muslims and the popularity of a conservative president? You can bet that if Al Gore had managed to steal the election (that's not dwelling. we did almost let them steal it) his liberal media cronies would've totally squeezed every last ounce of bleeding-heart bullshit out of that day just to get the populace to reluctantly back a clueless liberal in a situation which called for a no-nonsense conservative.
pps- Do you think that Hillary Clinton would make a wonderful Commander-in-Chief? If so, John Kerry loves you *to death* because you're a fucking, gullible idiot who doesn't have the slightest clue how to apply correctly your obviously undeserved privilege of voting in free elections! Have fun with your taxes and shitty socialized medicine, dumbfuck
ppps- Goddamit, you liberals piss me off so much, I'm gonna engage in more civil disobedience later on today. I Sharpied one sticker last night in the safeway parking lot because the dumb cunt cut me off while i was driving home yesterday. This morning, ripped off a "Defoliate Bush" sticker off a Lorelai-looking green Tacoma (what a stupid sticker, btw, why the fuck would you put something that stupid on a $20,000 pick-up truck?!?). You have brought this upon yourselves. I cannot hold back my hand of vengeance any longer. My name is Tio Jaime. You have taken a collective, liberal shit on my country. Prepare to die.