Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, October 07, 2004

OK now I'm *more* confused. You can take "The World's Smallest Political Quiz" and wipe with it

OK I'm pissed, SixH. I took your retard quiz, and it's saying I'm *this* close to being a democrat... so I found a more thorough quiz-- one which I took a month ago but forgot about-- and am taking it right now. The questions are a bit more detailed, albeit vague.

The Political Compass

OK still taking the quiz, and it looks like I lose conservative points whenever I'm asked about legalization of drugs. Although, any true conservative should realize that grown adults should be allowed to Pursue Happiness, even if that means they inject or ingest illicit substances.

OK this quiz is using a lot of superlatives. Which means that as a true conservative *who reads questions thoroughly and interprets them literally* I'm now answering liberally to those questions to which I would normally respond conservatively.

"What's good for the most successful corporations is always, ultimately, good for all of us." Yeah, do I Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Agree, or Strongly Agree with that? Well, obviously I disagree... only people who haven't read the question or are extremeley short-sighted on the side of blind-Republicanism will agree.

OK there you go. I'm an Authoritarian Right, right around Tony Blair.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS HORSESHIT?!? Click on the US Election 2004 link and holy crap, I'm right there next to John Kerry!!! OK looks like this quiz is a piece of crappola as well...

I better get back to work so I can leave at a decent hour.