Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, October 08, 2004

happy halloWeen

Came up with a good idea as I was driving home in Oakland, CA (home of Rep. Barbara Lee, who is a fucktard) a couple of days ago. Actually, the idea initially was billed as "fucking brilliant" to SixH who I called in my Republican epiphany, but has since been downgraded to good.

I was passing by a pumpkin patch...

1) Purchase/steal phatty, dope-ass pumpkin.
2) Cut asymmetrical hole around stem
3) Remove seeds, other inside "gunk"
4) VERY IMPORTANT!!! Carve big, honkin' "W" on side of pumpkin.
5) Stick toothpick in bottom of pumpkin, light candle, place on toothpick.
6) Display in window of apartment in liberal Oakland, CA.

Congratulations, you have made your own JohnKerryLies o'Lantern!

This is my one original idea for the year, so enjoy it. Normally I find that all my good ideas are just ganked from other people, and modified with a special Jimmy Flavor.