Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Some games for you

Here are some cool games which you Citizen SHoPpers might like. You may have even pointed me towards one or two of them.

Chick Chick Boom


Cool little game which I found this morning on the linkdumps, I'll have to check it out some more later after work.

Tower Defense


A favorite of Infrequent SHoP Overlord SixHertz and Citizen SHoPper MwHCock.

Insaniquarium


A SHoP classic. No way I could omit this, what with its history here in the House of Pain.
FUCKING ALIEN ATE MY EXPENSIVE FISH. ASSHOLE.
"by the way, fyi, the electric eel is a worthless piece of shit. there. i said it."


Connect 2


Says it's easy, but this game is DECEPTIVELY HARD!!! I've only gotten to Level 2. You only get three hints! They don't recharge after each level!

OK happy gaming. I'm gonna stop playing Chick Chick Boom. For now. Feel free to post your own games in the comments. And I'm deleting comments that have nothing to do with internet games.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith