Monday, April 16, 2007

Looks like I only have myself to blame

Was going through the SHoP archives, in an attempt to fit in some last-minute tax preparation procrastination, when I found this old SHoP post...

Just when you thought that the Bay Area Left couldn't get any more unintelligible...

I've taken recently to deleting off-topic comments. Going into further detail would be tantamount to feeding certain things, so I won't. Although in the post above, it appears as if your favorite SHoP Overlord Tio Jaime gave the greenlight to make non-topical comments...

Excerpt from aforementioned SHoP post
As it's 3am here, I myself am now bordering on the very unintelligibility towards which I'm trying to draw your once-a-month Citizen SHoPper attention. So feel free to comment below on this post, or maybe even a post you saw on OTW Mark's page!


And speaking of non-topical non sequiturs, are you Citizen SHoPpers still visiting the SHoP with IE? I had the misfortune of viewing the SHoP in IE, and man oh man our already-horrendous blog looks downright puke-alicious when it isn't viewed in Firefox.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith