Friday, April 20, 2007

The SHoP weighs in on The O.C.

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

The SHoP weighs in on sexual predatorialosity (???)
The SHoP weighs in on Virginia Tech

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 1:00 PM AND 2:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


A little late to the party on this one, it looks like. It helps that I don't watch SNL anymore, and have never watched The O.C.



Although I think I've always known that these chicks were pretty hot. I've been a fan of Rachel Bilson ever since The Last Kiss. Or is she on One Tree Hill? I can never remember. Or is it that I can never begin to care?

So I've spent part of the morning looking for that video above, because this next one spoofs it. Pretty funny, and again, sorry I'm late to the party.



I have a feeling that I'll be making another iMovie slideshow from SixHertz's wedding...

Tio Jaime