Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, June 19, 2006

A or B: Paisley or Burberry?

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...
You're on the air with KJIMMY
A or B...

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 12:00 PM AND 1:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


Got this from Engineer Mark, who along with OTW Mark, is so remiss in the next installment of Mark-Countermark that I've managed to forget what the upcoming topic was. I'll look it up in a bit.

New Items at Stockingirl, be the first to have them!

And this led me to send the following reply...

Tio Jaime's reply to Engineer Mark
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:19:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Tio Jaime <TioJaime@tiojaime.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Exciting New Arrivals for Summer!
To: "Engineer Mark" <EngineerMark@tiojaime.com>
CC: "Trosama min Asi" <t-bird@tiojaime.com>

ooh. jimmy like.

1) I like redheads
2) I like paisley

So it kinda goes without saying that I like the redhead in paisley stockings.

But even more than that?

3) I like the redhead in burberry

Jimmy

I also included sometime-SHoPper Trosama min Asi in on the action. His affinity for redheads is more easily demonstrable than is mine.

And I was very tempted to send a link to this post to Pittsburg(h) Amy what with Ben Rothlis-what's-his-face crashing his motorcycle also allowing for a chance to commiserate with her about Steelers fans again, but a quick click on the Recap Link above points the good Citizen SHoPpers to an A or B with Pittsburg(h) Amy against a hotchick wearing only a Payton Manning jersey. And her caption probably wouldn't amuse her in Pittsburgh as much as it does us here in California-land. The point was-- and is probably completely moot now, what with you Citizen SHoPpers ogling the chick in the jersey-- Pittsburg(h) Amy accused me of liking the paisley blouse she wore that one night because it was low-cut when in reality I liked the paisley.

Not a boob guy, like I've mentioned before. Boobs're nice and all, but I'm more into legs. See hotchick below.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

<hotchick head="red" legs="nice">
hotchick from Stockingirl

</hotchick>

<whorecity population="SixHertz">
You fucker. I've been posting up my blingo referral URL since your goddam birthday LAST YEAR and now you have a banner up to steal the good Citizen SHoPpers away? Fuck that! That shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

BlingoBlingoBlingo

Citizen SHoPpers, I trust you to do what is right.
</whorecity>