Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Is there no sweeter sound than the breaking of disappointed, Leftist hearts?

If I was a sloppy SHoP Overlord (or Overlady) I'd do one of those tired, trite "Priceless" bits right now. But I'm not, so I won't. Instead I'll call attention to my disdain for the Priceless ad campaign. It's the Energizer Bunny of the new decade. And it's only a matter of time before those Geico commercials go down that road too. (They really should ditch the gecko for those cavemen.)

Stay tuned for the SHoP post when we douse these signs with gasoline and burn them. Hopefully we'll BBQ at the same time.

Entrance to the pedestrian bridge

Those wacky Sureños. As an aside, if SixH and I were to join a Mexi-gang, we'd probably join the Norteños. Well, duh, we're from Northern California. We like the 49ers. I myself have abandoned the Yale Blue of alma mater for the Red of the two recent electoral college victories.

Lookee here! A sign!

The more I think about it, the more the SHoP needs a graffiti tag. Unfortunately, LEILAISACUNTLOL is probably too cumbersome to be effective.

What do you want on your Tombstone?

Fuck, I want some pizza now. Maybe we'll hit up Mountain Mike's for lunch...

And that's a hint for you Little Brains out there who might be mad that I just called a certain Brazilian a C.U.N.T. again.

Oops your sign fell down

What, like the Moon Landing? Is that what you Little Brains mean by "lie"?

Dude, Where's Your Sign?

Pitifully enough, the Dude-where's-my-car/Where's-your-car-dude scene and the Dude-what-does-mine-say/Sweet-what-about-mine scene from "Dude, Where's My Car?" were both more entertaining than the first 500 times I saw those stupid Mastercard-Priceless commercials. I swear to fuck, can't you retards (and this is apolitical, since certain SHoP Overlords seem to love the "Priceless") think of some fresher ad campaign to spoof? Seriously, the spoofs themselves aren't even funny anymore. They don't even make sense.

Not funny? Not making sense? Sounds like a job for Kaptain Kunt and his Amazing Half-Assed Online Threats of Physical Violence!

To my knowledge, the only compression arch suspended-deck
pedestrian bridge is in wonderful Berkeley, CA

I honestly can't think of what kind of foot-traffic from Fourth Street and/or the Aquatic Park going to the Marina would necessitate this hardcore of a bridge. The only use which comes to mind? Each Fri-dee on the morning commute-- when the Code Pink hippies and whoever else doesn't have the inconvenience of a job-- some structure has to be able to support the weight of the self-important, selfish egos which wave at me from this pedestrian bridge on my way to work. How nice it must be to be able to wave without a care in the world at the grown-ups scurrying by to their jobs.

If I go nuts and start shooting people, I'll see if I can time it for a Fri-dee morning. Then I'll take THE PURSWADER to this very overpass. Same applies if the Culture War turns into a shooting war. They'll make a movie: The Bridge On the River Degenerocrat.

Lookee here! Another sign!

And please, if you'll indulge me a whole other bipartisan annoyance... For fuck's sake, please stop using the word "nother". It's not a goddam word. It's another manifestation of the Little Brain in society. I'm not blaming Bill Clinton, or Al Gore, or John Kerry. Shit, George W. Bush is probably more to blame for this than all three of those guys combined.

Instead of nother, you can use other (like i did above), or another. Try it.

It's time for a whole nother SHoP post, Citizens!

It's time for a whole other SHoP post, Citizens!

It's time for another whole SHoP post, Citizens!

I better stop now before this talk of "holes" gets our trolls all hot, bothered, and erect. And no, "trolls" isn't code for man-units.

Preaching to the choir

Here's a nice view of the River Degenerocrat. The geographically astute NorCal Citizen SHoPpers will know that the direction shown here flows right into San Francisco.

Really, what's the point of this sign here? Why not put it up someplace where you can anger more people? Why do I need to be telling you these things? Are you all truly this clueless that the Republican has to help you out?

Don't answer that. It was rhetorical.

oh wow, Berkeley's aquatic park is in the background here, just south of this bridge

I'm surprised I got to these signs first. There are other like-minded Americans out there who have beaten me to the punch on numerous ocassions.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

<whorecity population="SixHertz">
You fucker. I've been posting up my blingo referral URL since your goddam birthday LAST YEAR and now you have a banner up to steal the good Citizen SHoPpers away? Fuck that! That shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

BlingoBlingoBlingo

Citizen SHoPpers, I trust you to do what is right.
</whorecity>