Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For you boob guys out there...

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...
Hot Chick, SHoP Overlords with Hot Chicks, and then Two SHoP Overlords
which loosely translated means, "i like your boobs / let me lick your boobs"
A or B: Paisley or Burberry?

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 3:00 PM AND 4:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


Never before do I recall ever wishing that we'd lost the Revolutionary War...


Is it unpatriotic to wonder if it'd be too late to reapply for colony status in the United Kingdom? I can make a case for it. 12 24 of 'em, in fact.

Again, never let it be said that your favorite SHoP Overlord never did anything for you.

God Save the Queen and her chesty subjects,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

<whorecity population="SixHertz">
You fucker. I've been posting up my blingo referral URL since your goddam birthday LAST YEAR and now you have a banner up to steal the good Citizen SHoPpers away? Fuck that! That shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

BlingoBlingoBlingo

Citizen SHoPpers, I trust you to do what is right.
</whorecity>