Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Holy Leftist Blubbering Vagina, Batman!

Considering that the post title was up against...

It's the Leftist Blubbering Vagina, Stupid!

...and...

Peace-Cow Wannabe

...and...

Another Leftist Demonstrating the Need for Universal Sterilization and Governmental Regulation of the Antidote

...something about it seemed to call out to me. Maybe because I've been going through my Don and Mike airchecks. Don Geronimo absolutely loves Batman, and talks about it quite often.

Anyway, found this article on Yahoo! News. I've also included the USA Today link, as those tend not to expire.

Father of beheaded man blames Bush, not Zarqawi
Father of beheaded contractor calls al-Zarqawi's death 'double tragedy'

Another bona fide fucking genius who is willing to use the death of his son for political means. Does the parade of pigfucking degenerates never end?

from the yahoo! Article...
"I don't think that Zarqawi is himself responsible for the killings of hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq," Berg said in a combative television interview with the U.S. Fox News network. "I think George Bush is.

"George Bush is the one that invaded this country, George Bush is the one that destabilized it so that Zarqawi could get in, so that Zarqawi had a need to get in, to defend his region of the country from American invaders."

Wow. Spoken like a true, near-sighted, simpleton ignoramus. Perhaps he's making a power play for the idiocy-vaccuum soon to be left by Crazy Aunt Cindy's Peace-Cow's impending expiration date.

This next part's my favorite.

the part which was Tio Jaime's favorite
"First of all, I'm not even certain that al-Zarqawi even killed my son," said Michael Berg, who doesn't believe the videotape of his son's execution or what he's been told by the FBI any more than he believes conspiracy theories suggesting his son was killed by the U.S. government.

Well shit on toast. I live in the SF Bay Area, most of my friends are deluded Leftists, but I can't find a single one who is loopy enough to believe that this War is one huge conspiracy theory.

And if my Leftist friends are calling "Bullshit!" that's a pretty clearly drawn demarcation between "Radical Left" and "Plain Ole Retarded".

Yes, Citizen SHoPpers, it is counterintuitive that the line between the two isn't fuzzy at best.

Anyway, just another Fifi of the Left. He won't last as long as the Peace Cow. He's not as blatantly an anti-Semite, so the Left won't latch onto him with the cannibalistic and sycophantic voracity that they did to Crazy Aunt Peace Cow. And when they're done with him? When he serves no more purpose? The next generation of the Left won't be able to pick out his name. Typical Degenerocrat attention spans.

All my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

<whorecity population="SixHertz">
You fucker. I've been posting up my blingo referral URL since your goddam birthday LAST YEAR and now you have a banner up to steal the good Citizen SHoPpers away? Fuck that! That shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

BlingoBlingoBlingo

Citizen SHoPpers, I trust you to do what is right.
</whorecity>