Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Life is short, you're capable

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

Another Wonderful Opportunity for SHoPpers across These Fruited Plains to BLATANTLY IGNORE Their Tio Jaime's Advice

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 1:00 AM AND 2:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


Looks like I fell asleep on this post, but had the coherency enough to save it as a draft...

Yeah dude, I'm the Big Winner!

Tio Jaime wins with Blingo

But that's not the cool part. If you didn't catch it in the screencap above, here it is again, check my address bar.

And I'm bothered by people who find
the SHoP for searching for weird things...

click thumbnail to enlarge

That search didn't turn up anything. But this one did. Although I'm very disappointed in SixHertz Nation that we're only sixth and seventh...

Ask not what your Local Area Blog/Internet Admin can do for you, but what you can do for your Local Area Blog/Internet Admin.

Anycrap, this is the third time I've won. I still haven't used the last iTunes Music Store gift certificates from the last time I won-- big thank you to OTW Mark who won us both prizes.

Whatcha Waiting For?

BlingoBlingoBlingo

Get it? It's bgcolor=orange
Look at your watch now
You're still a super hot female
You got your million dollar contract
And they're all waiting for your hot track

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for

BlingoBlingoBlingo

And I'll stop copying-and-pasting that shit when more of you sign up for this blingo-shit. Although I do like the selection of banners... the astute Citizen SHoPper will notice that I've chosen the Gun, the Stripper, and the Dog.

Those would make good Monopoly tokens.

OK lunch time. If you're good Citizen SHoPpers, you'll get a chat transcript between me and OTW Mark!

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith